[clue-admin] My view ( Gus )

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Fri Feb 17 12:36:14 MST 2012

I hope everyone on this ADMIN list thinks they are speaking for themselves and not as some "functionary" of CLUE.

Yes there is documentation for the Drupal effort .... a lot of effort was put into the Drupal website in the past.  Some contributors were miffed when the Drupal effort was snuffed.  I was miffed that their effort was trash-canned.  I felt embarrassed.  No one has to share my feelings.  What is going to make this time any different ?  What I want more than anything is a trusted continuation of the Drupal site ( and it's content ) that existed before.  I want see that first.  Any direction from there on is okay by me.
My sense of CLUE is that some people have problems with the group being free-wheeling.  I am not one of them.  I want CLUE to do more and more ..... subject to what members have energy for.  But I have no use for anyone who says ..... "let's not do that".  They are certainly free to say " I don't want to do that"..
I really don't like disbursing money for projects that were not discussed and okayed by the CLUE group ( *publicly* ) .   In the *future*, as treasurer , I will not do so.  The past will be honored "as is" .

As always, I am a fan of openness and transparency.

99guspuppet