[clue-admin] My view

Fri Feb 17 13:23:44 MST 2012

I always speak for myself.
I want to see the website (at least) basement-hosted by the willing. I think it would be interesting to set it up, and write the scripts to make it manageable.
I don't care where the email lists live, because I have the impression that mailman lists are cheap to host and because that problem is trivially easy to solve, which makes it uninteresting to me.
Git sounds interesting, but I'm all against it if it can't be dovetailed into the work-in-progress.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.