[clue-admin] git.

Fri Feb 17 14:05:12 MST 2012

Dan Kulinski,

Since you seem (thus far) capable of work, rational thought, and effective discussion, would you mind functioning as a project manager until we've got the goals achieved?

These are the goals of the project as I see them:

 - Website updated
 - Website hosting reviewed (maybe changed)

This is a "minimum success" metric.

 - Mailman lists continue to function

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.