[CLUE-Announce] Call for Presentations (2003)

El Presidente de CLUE president at clue.denver.co.us
Sun Jan 5 07:22:01 MST 2003

Greetings.

The Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts (CLUE) are building their
presentation lists for both monthly meetings for 2003.

Each month, we hold two meetings.  The CLUE-DTC meeting occurs on the second
Tuesday of each month.  During this meeting, we have two presentations.  The
first one, called the 'KISS' session.  The KISS presentations are 30 minute
introductions to Linux concepts.  They are intended for those new to Linux.

I encourage anyone to host a KISS session.  They are a great way to share
personal knowledge about Linux.  In addition, the informal nature of the
presentation is enjoyable for all.

The second presentation at CLUE-DTC is called the 'Main' presentation.  You
have up to an hour to present any Linux-related concept in depth.

We hold the CLUE-North meeting on the third Thursday of each month.  This
meeting consists of a single presentation that lasts around an hour.

We would like to host varied presentations at both meetings each month.  We do
not ask speakers to present the same topic within the same month at both
meetings.

If you are interested, please review our speaker guidelines:
 + http://cluedenver.org/speakerGuide.html

And then contact Lynn Danielson for CLUE-DTC or Crawford Rainwater for
CLUE-North.  You can use our contact form at:
 + http://cluedenver.org/ContactForm.php

Select 'CLUE-North' for Crawford or 'Speaker Liason' for Lynn.  Please forward
this email to friends and colleagues who may be interested in speaking at a
meeting.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
Jeff
--
Colorado Linux Users and Enthusiasts (CLUE)
http://cluedenver.org/