[CLUE-Announce] CLUE DTC November Meeting

CLUE President president at clue.denver.co.us
Sun Nov 9 00:21:03 MST 2003

Greetings.

Please join us for the next CLUE DTC meeting.  Rick Burton will discuss
filesystem permissions in the KISS session.  The 30 minute KISS session
starts at 6:30 pm and is designed to help those who are new to Linux learn
different technical features.

Our featured presentation is by Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier.  He will discuss the
installation and configuration of the popular web site software, Slashcode.
This is the same software used to run his personal website,
dissociatedpress.org and the Slashdot site (slashdot.org).

The complete abstracts are attached below.  Additional information and
directions to our meeting location are available on our web site
<http://clue.denver.co.us>.