[clue-announce] New Speaker Coordinator

Jeff Cann president at cluedenver.org
Fri Jul 21 20:20:30 MDT 2006

Please join me and welcome Bret Clement to the volunteer CLUE
administrators team.  He will fill the open role of speaker coordinator
and will serve the remainder of the current 2006 term.  Here's some
information about Bret:

Through Palo Alto-based Page One Public Relations, Denver-based Clement
has acted as a PR consultant for several open source related
organizations including OSDL (home of Linus Torvalds), Sleepycat
Software (sold to Oracle), SnapGear (sold to CyberGuard), Funambol  and
currently consults with OpenLogic in Broomfield. A veteran of Waggener
Edstrom, Alexander Ogilvy Public Relations and Metzger Associates,
Clement has also led worldwide corporate communications in-house for
various start-up companies. He has received several PR awards, including
an IABC Bronze Quill for crisis communications and a PRSA Gold Pick for
developing innovative PR campaigns. He holds a BA in Communications from
the University of Colorado.

You can reach him via our contact form at:
http://clue.denver.co.us/contactform.php?to=speakers

Jeff Cann

--
CLUE President