[clue-announce] New CLUE Server

CLUE President president at cluedenver.org
Tue Jan 30 07:14:45 MST 2007

All,

As you may know, the CLUE web services have been unavailable for about 2
weeks.  For the past several years, we have tried to keep the site
running on donated hardware and it has not been too successful.  After
much research and vendor discussions, we moved the site to a virtual
private server, hosted by VPSLink.  We believe this is the best
long-term solution for our hosting needs.

Thank you for patience and here's to 100% availability!  See you at the
February meetings!

Jeff Cann

--
CLUE President