[clue-announce] LinuxFun reminder

Thu May 10 10:44:42 MDT 2007

LinuxFun is a study group for people who want to know more about how to
use Linux.

Tonight is the last "ad hoc" LinuxFun for a while, so if you have a
question or a problem to play with, come tonight.  For the next four
months, I will be arranging instructors with planned hands-on training
material.

Time: 6:30PM

Be as timely as possible.  This is a half-hour later than normal to give
me more time to get back from client site.

Place: Denver Place, North Tower
       999 18th Street
       Suite 1725

There's no free parking nearby and the building will be locked, so bring
quarters and a cell phone or be prepared to wait for someone else that
did.

My number is 720-333-LANS(5267).  Give me a call when you arrive so I
can let you in.

David L. Willson