[clue-announce] Installfest SOUTH 19 May, be there!

CLUE President president at cluedenver.org
Mon May 14 20:15:58 MDT 2007

I'm sorry for the late notice on this. The bad news is I was late

getting the ball rolling to plan the installfest.  The good news is...

WE HAVE A NEW SOUTH LOCATION!!!

Here's the link to the map, I'll update the web site this weekend:

http://www.devry.edu/locations/campuses/loc_denver_map.jsp

So we're on for installfest from 9-4 on Saturday the 19th at DeVry's
Denver South campus.  I apologize for picking the day of the Front Range
Code Camp, but if you're interested in that go to it instead.  You'll
get more out of it and we'll do another 'fest soon.

I'll try to go by DeVry and get the layout so I can post more details
but plan on the same great time you're used to and make excuses for
whatever else is going on that day!

With two locations again I hope to get a bi-monthly rotation going, as
long as there's interest and space.  All y'all think nice things about
Joanne for getting us the location, and say nice things about DeVry at
work and wherever you know people taking classes.

Oh yeah.  In case you forgot, the big blue room is not the place to be
on the 19th.  There's UVA, UVB, thunderstorms, tornadoes, and who knows
what else.  So here's your excuse, come join us for installfest!

Dave