[clue-announce] December DTC Meeting: The Future of CLUE

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Sun Dec 6 19:17:59 MST 2009

Hi Folks.

The December DTC meeting will be held on 08-December-09 at the DTC
offices of Oracle Corporation. Please see the CLUE website for more
information: http://cluedenver.org/

Over on the Admin list we've been discussing options
for the continuation of hosting the CLUE mailing lists, the CLUE website,
and the mailing list archives. We've kicked around a few options, such as
continuing to use the VPS hosting we currently have, moving to a shared
host, or farming out the mailing lists. Almost any option requires money,
and CLUE currently has almost none.

If you have any input you'd like to contribute, most of the folks who
keep CLUE up and running will be here to listen.

If you've ever thought about volunteering to help keep CLUE running, this
would be a good time to find out what we need. Check out the list of
positions and see if any of those suit you. Even if none of those do, if
you'd like to help out, just let us know what you'd be willing to do.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?