[clue-announce] Linux Meetup Group for the front range

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Tue Mar 31 11:29:08 MDT 2009

This morning in an attempt to make it easier for people to connect with the local *NIX groups, I started the Denver/Boulder Linux Meetup.  I am making this available for all Linux/BSD/Unix/Mac users anywhere in the front range.

You are invited to join, free of charge.  Want to organize a get-together, an install fest, or a release party?  Just let me know, and I will add it to the calendar, and it will be made available to anyone who subscribes from any of the groups.

I hope this will help further the ability for the Linux community to get in touch with those that would like to experience Linux.

Enjoy

Kevin Fries
Senior Linux Engineer
Computer and Communications Technology, Inc
A division of Japan Communications Inc
(303) 708-9228 x326