[clue-announce] Linux Meetup Group for the front range

Mike Scarborough mscarborough at associatedcontent.com
Tue Mar 31 11:51:28 MDT 2009

Hi all,

I mentioned this quickly at the Certification study group, but:

My company has been hosting the Denver LAMP Meetup
( http://php.meetup.com/382/ ). It is geared towards Linux and BSD web
application stacks and open-source tools within those domains.

We are open to hosting at other locations if you or your company is
interested in splitting time.

Thanks,
Mike

-

Mike Scarborough
Software Engineer
Associated Content - associatedcontent.com
720.217.2351 | F: 720.214.0293