[clue-announce] North December meeting.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Fri Dec 17 20:18:12 MST 2010

David L. Anselmi wrote:
>> You've heard me say that the December meeting topic was about the "State of CLUE".  I've also said
>> that I would schedule a meeting on the north side of town for those who couldn't make it last night.
>
> Apologies for the short notice: Stand by for the meeting to be at DeVry Westminster on 20 Dec.  I'll
> announce it as soon as they give me space.  If there are problems I'll do my best to arrange later
> in the week.

OK, our meeting is set for 7-8pm on Monday.  Apologies to Crawford for not coming up with something
more suitable.  Again, if anyone can get Crawford dialed in please try to come and help.  (Crawford,
if you send me your phone number we'll do our best to call you.)

The room is 308/134 and I'll try to be there by 6:30, traffic allowing.

Please have a look at http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=contacts if you can before the meeting.

Have a good weekend!
Dave