[clue-announce] CLUE Mail Shutting Down for Server Migration

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Sat Jan 23 15:33:51 MST 2010

Hi Folks.

In a few minutes, I'll be turning of all mail to/from the CLUE server, so
we can start final backups for migrating to our new server. I don't know
how many days we'll be down, since the people doing the work are doing in
their spare time, but we have a hard deadline of the 28th for our
existing hosting account. I'll send out an announcement when things are
back up.

jed

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?