[clue-announce] CLUE Mail Shutting Down for Server Migration

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Jan 23 23:08:29 MST 2010

Jed S. Baer wrote:
> In a few minutes, I'll be turning of all mail to/from the CLUE server, so
> we can start final backups for migrating to our new server. I don't know
> how many days we'll be down, since the people doing the work are doing in
> their spare time, but we have a hard deadline of the 28th for our
> existing hosting account. I'll send out an announcement when things are
> back up.

I'm sure there are still some things to do but it looks like the mailing lists and mail server are
working again.  The DNS records have been updated although they may not have updated your cache yet.

If you have any trouble with the web site or mailing lists, don't complain just yet.  Wait for Jed's
announcement and try again.

(I'm mainly sending this as a test.  Telling you what's up is just a bonus.)

Dave