[clue-announce] CLUE Mailing Lists Back up

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Mon Jan 25 18:50:26 MST 2010

Feel free to move about the cabin.

Website is up, and I just need to do a couple tweaks and re-verify CVS is
working.

We had a few issues with mail being blocked due to rDNS problems, which
should be fixed now, but you Comcast folks (who won't know if you don't
get this) might get a bunch of stuff at once, after the logjam cuts loose.

Probably a good idea for folks to randomly wander around in the CLUE
e-mail list archives, and see if things look okay.

Props to Dave. Anselmi, Crawford Rainwater, and Roy Johnston.
--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?