[clue-announce] Like FOSSed...

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Fri Jul 2 18:19:13 MDT 2010

...but smaller and closer (and more notice): it's installfest!  Only 3 weeks away, mark your calendars.

No, really.  Go mark your calendar.  If you wait you'll get distracted by cookouts and fireworks and
then you'll kick yourself for letting something else come up.

We'll have to see what kinds of attractions we can come up with but if you have a particular problem
let us know.  Maybe I'll psych myself up to work on samba.

Dave
--
0830-1600 24 JULY 10 -- installfest -- 1870 West 122 Avenue Westminster, CO 80234
http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest