[clue-announce] DON'T COME TO INSTALLFEST

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Fri Jul 9 19:35:51 MDT 2010

tomorrow, July 10th.

It's not July 10th, it's in two weeks on July 24th.  Sorry if my date format confused you, hopefully
the web site isn't ambiguous.

I'm also told by a person with considerable FOSS experience that installfest is NOT like FOSSed so
if you think installfest is small, amateur, doesn't provide CEUs, doesn't have great food, isn't
related to education then you should expect something completely different from FOSSed.

In other words, if you can find any reason to attend FOSSed you should.  (Next year, it's already
past this year.)  It'd be nice if they held one closer than Maine.

So if you do come to installfest, don't expect FOSSed.  And honestly, if you come and say, "I'll
never do that again," please say that to me.  So I can ask you why.  So I can understand what you
didn't like.  So there's a small chance I can make it better.

Confused yet?  Me too.  See you in two weeks!

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

Dave