[clue-announce] Free meeting!

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Nov 25 22:14:56 MST 2010

Dear CLUE membership,

We will be holding some meetings about the state of CLUE.  Please take this opportunity to renew
your involvement in the group.

In the past the admins, those playing a role in making the group function, have met to discuss
plans, and projects, and desires, and such.  We haven't done that in a while and it seems like a
good time to do that, and also to involve as many of you as we can.  There have been several
suggestions over the past year that we have not explored so we'd like you to help us do that.

Here are the dates, see below for details:

- Nov 26th (that's tomorrow)
- Dec 14th (our regular meeting)

This will be a Free Meeting, just like we have Free Software and Free Lunch.  There will be a
meeting.  All are welcome to partake.  All are invited to contribute according to their means.  Some
will schedule, some will speak, some will record, some will bring refreshments, some may even bring
cash.  And many may just lurk.  But there will be a meeting and you may use, modify, and
redistribute it as you like.

Naturally a meeting like this will be improved by the contributions we receive so please think about
what you're able to do and do as much as you are able.

Details:

- See the meeting section of http://cluedenver.org/.  The Dec meeting is covered there.
- Tomorrow's meeting will be at either Sojourner's or at David Willson's house starting at 6 or 7pm.
  I'll post the specifics as soon as I have them.

I'm not posting a more detailed agenda because I don't want to limit what the group thinks is
important to cover.

Apologies that tomorrow's meeting isn't better organized.  I don't want to cancel because we'd
already arranged it with the admins, but the holiday week has got the better of my time so this
announcement and the details weren't as prompt as they should have been.

See you soon, and happy Thanksgiving!
Dave