[clue-announce] Free meeting (schedule & ideas)!

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Nov 25 22:29:43 MST 2010

So by now you've heard about the upcoming meeting:

David L. Anselmi wrote:
> We will be holding some meetings about the state of CLUE.  Please take this opportunity to renew
> your involvement in the group.
[...]
> - Nov 26th (that's tomorrow)
> - Dec 14th (our regular meeting)

Probably everyone can make the meeting on the 14th.  If you can't and would come on a different day
please let me know (we had talked about a Saturday morning before I co-opted the Dec meeting).

If you have ideas you won't be able to present yourself please let me know.  If you want my opinion
on ideas before you present them I'll be happy to give that too.

Dave