[clue-announce] Free meeting (11/26 location)!

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Fri Nov 26 11:25:34 MST 2010

The meeting tonight will be at the Panera Bread at Park Meadows from 7pm to 8pm:

http://www.panerabread.com/cafes/find.php?cafe=3072

I'll be there by 6:30.  Please call me if I can help in any way.  720-490-9901

If you have difficulty getting down south but would attend a meeting up north please let me know that.