[clue-announce] New year, YAIF.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Jan 10 17:07:41 MST 2011

I got the new installfest date up early and then didn't bother to advertise it since.  So you have
less than two weeks but you'll want to clear you calendar anyway.  Get your latest projects out of
the way so you're free to focus on a cloud install in February.

See the web site for details--I think all the information there is newly correct.  And if you know
your way around Linux please come out and have a look at the DeVry south campus.  It's pretty nice
but I think everyone ignores it--no one has ever said, "wow, this is pretty nice".

0900-1600 22 JAN 2011 -- installfest -- 6312 S. Fiddlers Green Cr. Suite 150E Greenwood Village, CO
80111 -- http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

Dave