[clue-announce] New year, YAIF.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Jan 16 12:43:23 MST 2011

OK, one week left until installfest on Saturday.  Here's what you need to be thinking about:

Tell CLUE Tech what you want help on.  Especially if you think it might be obscure or difficult, let
the experts weigh in and tell you what kind of help you might get.

If you know anything about anything let CLUE Tech know that you're coming.  You might be able to
solve a problem someone doesn't know they have (mail screening anyone?)  If you had a new distro
wouldn't installfest be the place to come show it off?

If you need any distros or other specific equipment, let me know and I'll do my best to bring it.
The web page has a list of what I'll be bringing anyway.

See you Saturday!

Dave
--
0900-1600 22 JAN 2011 -- installfest -- 6312 S. Fiddlers Green Cr. Suite 150E Greenwood Village, CO
80111 -- http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest