[CLUE-Cert] [Fwd: CLUE-Talk: Linux certification study group -- new mailing list]

Chris Hough chris at dslbroadband.com
Mon Aug 14 10:14:57 MDT 2000

I think Wednesday is a good night, as well.  I've got at least two other guys
who would like to do this, and possibly a couple more.  Once a week or once
every two weeks doesn't really matter that much, but there has to be some
formalization.  Also, at least three of us have linux laptops that we would be
happy to bring along.

What is the name of the book store in question?

-chris