[CLUE-Cert] Sair Linux news

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Mon Aug 14 17:08:17 MDT 2000

I am more than happy to give my personal information, demographic
information, and even a bit of my money, to any company that is helping us
put together our cert group.

-----Original Message-----
From: clue-cert-admin at ta8.techangle.com
[mailto:clue-cert-admin at ta8.techangle.com]On Behalf Of Lynn Danielson
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2000 4:45 PM
To: clue-cert at ta8.techangle.com
Subject: [CLUE-Cert] Sair Linux news

FYI,

I just got a note from Sair Linux that our LUG partnership
package were mailed this afternoon and should arrive in a
couple days.

I was initially told that I wouldn't get more than twenty
packets without names and email addresses.  There are
currently twenty-three of us subscribed to clue-cert.
We may well have more demand than supply of these
materials.  If that's the case we'll have to determine
how many of us are willing give our names and email
addresses out to Sair.

I think the package will include the Sair Linux
certification book, some other study materials and
promotional t-shirts.  I'll let everyone know what we
got when I receive it.

Lynn Danielson