[CLUE-Cert] Sair Linux news

ron davis rdavis at dslbroadband.com
Mon Aug 14 17:27:25 MDT 2000

free stuff always rules for me, so if sair linux wants my name and email
address, so be it.  also, we are checking to see if it costs anything to
reserve a meeting space at the glendale library (chris's wife works
there and will find out tonight).  i can also check with my wife about
tattered cover.  we may be able to work something out with them, as my
lovely wife works at the downtown store and has direct contact with the
owner.  however, parking fees will probably not be avoidable at either
store.