[CLUE-Cert] time and place
lynnd at techangle.com
Wed Aug 30 09:44:14 MDT 2000
Chris Hough wrote:
> Another possibility is that we could break up the group ... so that people
> don't have to drive too far to get there. This might also free up some
> places to meet simply because of space.
There are enough of us that this is worth considering. As I see
it the advantages would be:
- Different meeting nights would better accommodate participant schedules
- Each group could focus on a different certification program
- People could participate in both groups
Disadvantages would include:
- More per person expense if meeting room isn't free.
- Talent and resources would be split between groups. I know
that Dusty is more interested in participating in an instructor
role than actually achieving certification for himself. Jim
Oakers has also expressed a willingness to teach at these meetings.
Would those people who expressed a willingness to bring a laptop
be going to both meetings? Would corporate donations and freebies
be equally split between the two groups? Who would lead each group?
I'm sure there are more pros and cons. Feel free to add to this list.
Who would like to see the group split up?
More information about the clue-cert