[CLUE-Cert] After we've selected time and place

Dennis J Perkins dperkins2 at uswest.net
Thu Aug 31 18:49:29 MDT 2000

I'm not too concerned whether someone is a newbie.  Some would have no difficulty
keeping up and others might learn something trying to answer their questions.

LPI has objectives listed for exams 101 and 102, as well as some study questions
at www.lpi.org.  And there are two books available for study purposes.  The
General Linux I book includes a CDROM, which I haven't tried yet.
    I think SAIR also has objectives and sample questions for their exams on
their web site, and at least one book is available.
    It probably doesn't matter which one we use, and we could even combine
elements from both.  We might want to consider creating a tentative schedule on
the mailing list while we're trying to decide on a time and place.

--
  Dennis