[CLUE-Cert] Fwd: Reminder -- Install Fest This Friday

Lynn Danielson lynnd at ihs.com
Thu Nov 2 07:00:22 MST 2000

FYI, Install fest tomorrow night in Colorado Springs.

I suspect BDale Garbe may be in attendance.  For those of you in the
certification study group, this could be a good chance to get help or
help with Debian installation and configuration.

If anyone is interested in car pooling, let me know.

Lynn Danielson
lynnd at clue.denver.co.us
(303)397-2330
(303)771-7299

Subject: Reminder -- Install Fest This Friday
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 06:46:08 -0700

The November meeting will be an install fest.  This is an opportunity to
have Linux installed on your computer with the help of the other
members.  You need not bring a monitor, keyboard, or mouse.
We will have several distributions for you to select from, including
RedHat, KRUD, SuSE, and Caldera   We will be giving away Caldera and
SuSE products that were sent to us

For futher information about this event, including location & time,
please see:

http://pplug.org/Events/Next_Meeting/next_meeting.html