[CLUE-Cert] Books

Ben Roe ben at tde.com
Tue Nov 21 22:15:10 MST 2000

Thanks for the notes on books.

I was at Softpro last week and found the new 3rd edition of "Unix System
Administration Handbook" which the clerk said was the sys admin book
that outsold all the others at his store.  It appears to have some significant
connection to our own CU Boulder.  It includes Red Hat Linux in this edition,
as well as Solaris, HP-UX, and BSD.

Unix System Administration Handbook, 3rd Edition.  Evi Nemeth, Garth
Snyder, Scott Seebass, Trent R. Hein et al.  Prentice Hall PTR, 2001.

I've also found these helpful:

Robert Ziegler, Linux Firewalls.New Riders, 2000.
Craig Hunt, TCP/IP Network Administration, O'Reilly, 1994.

Later,
ben
Ben Roe
Denver, Colorado, USA