[CLUE-Cert] Debian networking

Randolph Cordell open2ningz at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 19:56:59 MST 2000

I had the same experience.  I have a mixture of 3com and SMC boards.  Debian
and Caldera never found my network boards.  Turbo and RedHat both did with no
problem.  I've not ever gone back and dug in to force the issue with the
other distributions, at the time I didn't know where to start so I stuck with
one that worked.  Check out the LDP HOWTOS and you should be able to figure
it out.  It'll be an excellent lesson, garanteed.

Randy