[CLUE-Cert] Where us Softpro

Lynn Danielson lynnd at techangle.com
Fri Nov 24 08:32:16 MST 2000

Randolph Cordell wrote:
> Is there more than one location?

Yeah.  Shane opened a store in Boulder at Foothills
and Baseline.  I can't remember the name of the mall
off hand, but it's in the corner South of the Safeway
(or whatever supermarket is there -- I think it's a
Safeway).  I actually prefer the Boulder store, I
just don't get up to Boulder that often.  Shane's a
great guy and I think he's actually keeping the store
open on Sunday's now.  The Englewood store is definitely closed on
Sundays.  The Englewood store is located in
the Southgate Mall, a small strip mall just South of
Arapahoe Rd on Yosemite.

As I've said before, please mention CLUE or tell them
I sent you.  I'd like them to know that people
associated with CLUE are buying books their and that
their sponsorship of CLUE may be getting them something
in return.

Thanks for your comments on the tests.

Lynn Danielson