[CLUE-Cert] RFI -- Meetings

Don Collier collierd at email.com
Fri Oct 13 13:03:24 MDT 2000

I sent this before but got no reply, so I will try again.

I am a very recent addition to the CLUE group, this week in fact.  I did
attend the meeting on Tuesday, and I would like to also find out about
attending the certification meetings.  Can you send me the specifics.
Who, when, where, what to bring, and do I need to purchase anything.
Thanks.