[CLUE-Cert] Linux Eductation.Certification Site: www.freeclassware.com

Jim Intriglia jimintriglia at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 15 09:49:43 MDT 2000

Came across another Linux education/certification firm that is offering
their CD-ROM/Book course for $950 (special 1/2 off intro rate). They were
advertising on 850-AM KOA this morning BTW.

http://www.smartcertify.com/products/courseware/linux.asp

Spoke with a rep- Camille; she claims they can crosswalk to other know
certification training courses as well. Ribbed them about their CD_ROM
courseware being Windows-based :-^

I am going to continue keeping an eye-out for low-cost (<$250),
distance-learning solutions (web, CD-ROM with remote certification testing)
for Linux education and certification, and post them as I come across them
(won't be many posts based on my search criteria :-) )

JimI.