[CLUE-Cert] FW: Linux education/classes

Crawford Rainwater rainwac at attglobal.net
Wed Apr 18 12:44:45 MDT 2001

I posted this to the general discussion LUGs in
Boulder and Denver, so pardon the repetition on
this if you have read this before.

I am curious to hear the folks in the CLUE-Cert
opinions on this as well.  Hopefully I can find
a way to help the folks out as well, since I am
presently working on the SAIR Cert as well.

Thanks in advance.

--- Crawford
rainwac at attglobal.net