[CLUE-Cert] FW: Linux education/classes

Crawford Rainwater rainwac at attglobal.net
Wed Apr 18 23:46:07 MDT 2001

Ben,

If it was not for a prior commitment this evening
(I am also part of Rocky Mountain Rescue Group in
Boulder County; Wednesday meetings on the 1st, 3rd,
and 5th of the month), I would have loved to come
and take a look at what you guys are up to.

I am a former Linuxgruven "casualty", not LCA'ed
yet.  However, I have kept up with quite a few
of other LG "casualties", and even have a few
that wish to teach and become LCI, hence why I
have been inquiring about certifications in the
local LUG's.  I am currently working to expand
my consulting firm to include Linux education
and even have a Linux learning lab as well soon
after that.  SAIR and I are also on very good
terms (most in part thanks to LG), and I see
my firm becoming an ACE pretty quickly as well.

Personally, I am an old OS/2, had to go to the
Winblows side of things, got into Linux back
in late Sept/early Oct on my own.  No tests
under the belt yet, took LG's class in Nov, it
was good, LG as a company...another story.

Anyhow, just some background on what I am working
on and how I can help out down the road some.
Oh, when is the next Cert meeting anyhow?

Thanks for the email too, talk to you some more
soon.

--- Crawford
rainwac at attglobal.net