[CLUE-Cert] [Fwd: Re: Feedback - Sair Linux and GNU Certification Web Site-http://www.linuxcertification.com]

Ben Roe ben at tde.com
Fri Apr 20 13:20:33 MDT 2001

John Kottal wrote:
> They do distract from the reading, and if really egregious, cast
> aspirations about the level of professionalism of the writer, inasmuch as
"aspirations" should probably be "aspersions", right?  and maybe even "cast
aspersions on the level..."  Where's my editor when I need him?  :-)

Your main point is one I've thought about as well, John, and agree with.
Makes me wonder where the editors are at John Wiley (or maybe they need a
technical editor there who is somewhat knowledgeable about Linux).

I wonder if Tobin is using some of his students to write sections of the
book?

--
Ben Roe
Denver, Colorado USA