[CLUE-Cert] [Fwd: Re: Feedback - Sair Linux and GNU Certification Web Site-http://www.linuxcertification.com]

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at home.com
Sun Apr 22 21:18:18 MDT 2001

What's even stranger about the issue you bring up is that on
page 71 in Sys Admin book, he seems to get it right (about
chain.b, anyway). He also says that boot.b is the "file that
contains the first- and second-stage loaders for LILO."

Maybe Tobin's evil twin put the disinformation in earlier to
trip up the unwary?
:)

I think if we can spot X number of errors/inconsistencies, we
should get the full certification awarded to us, in all fairness...