[CLUE-Cert] For those who are interested...

Crawford Rainwater rainwac at attglobal.net
Wed Apr 25 11:47:39 MDT 2001

I started a while back (being a former Linuxgruven
"casualty" as I like to refer it as) on Yahoo Groups
the linux_study group due to some of the "bitching"
(pardon the language) some the group strayed away
from working on the certification to other Linuxgruven
politics.

The members of this group are from all over the US
as well as new members from abroad, most being LCA's
and former Linuxgruven casualties.  It is moderated
(I am the moderator), and as long as postings are
oriented towards certifications, whether it is LCA,
LPI, RHCE, etc., I am open to questions, comments,
etc. on it.

The link is
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/linux_study

This is just another resource available for the
CLUE folks I thought I would offer.  I am hoping
since the former linuxgruven_study list has been
deleted some of the prior information can be posted
there, since most of the information there was
oriented towards the SAIR LCA route.  Personally,
I can start digging through my prior emails and
post some highlights.  I will also be forwarding
postings from here that I feel are appropriate
(hope you guys and gals do not mind that, if so,
let me know).

--- Crawford
rainwac at attglobal.net