[CLUE-Cert] [Fwd: Re: Feedback - Sair Linux and GNU Certification Web Site-http://www.linuxcertification.com]

Crawford Rainwater rainwac at attglobal.net
Fri Apr 20 12:46:02 MDT 2001

Having to talk to SAIR folks on a regular basis, this is an
ongoing and continuous project.  I also know a few folks that
have taken an exam, thought that he/she did answer a particular
question correctly, was marked incorrect, and won a challenge
on it with SAIR.

I would highly recommend looking at the errata on the subject(s)
you are studying since they are updates on the book.  Second
editions of Install and Config are due out later this year, if
that says anything on the updates of errata and changes.

--- Crawford
rainwac at attglobal.net