[CLUE-Cert] Tomorrow's meeting

Michael James Robbert mrobbert at mines.edu
Wed Aug 8 12:39:20 MDT 2001

Don't bother reserving a seat for me at Hoong's, I'm not much into
Chinese food and I have to drive all the way across town so I'll be
lucky to make it to Batky-Howell by 6:30, but I'll be there.

Lynn Danielson wrote:

>Hoong's Palace is a Chinese restaurant located at 10333 E Costilla Av.
>It's just West of Havana and South of Arapahoe Rd.  We typically meet
>there around 5:15~5:30 and try to be at Batky-Howell by 6:30.  We'll
>reserve a seat for you in case you can make it.  The restaurant isn't
>usually crowded at that hour, so it should be easy for you to spot our
>table.
>

>Welcome to the area.
>
>>This is my first job that is officially dealing with linux,
>>

>Where are you employed?

I am a systems administrator at the Colorado School of Mines in Golden.
 I work in the Math/CS dept which has made a commitment to go with
Linux.  I have a few NT boxes with a domain server that I try not to
touch, and then a few SGI's and I think there may be a couple of NeXT
machines still around, but otherwise it is all Linux.  2 servers, pretty
much all faculty boxes, and a lab of 23 linux only boxes.