[CLUE-Cert] Tonight's meeting

Ben Roe ben at tde.com
Wed Aug 8 13:12:04 MDT 2001

Lynn Danielson wrote:

> Michael James Robbert wrote:
> > I have worked with SCO UNIX before.  I currently
> > have the Level 1: Installation and Configuration cert and have been
> > working through the sys admin book on my own, but I haven't opened it in
> > awhile now.

I'm planning to be at the study group, but won't make the dinner.  Likewise,
I haven't opened the book for awhile.  But the group is a great way to help
keep up the discipline and to learn stuff not in the books!

Sly Hint:  Watch out for SCO-haters!  I also worked with SCO Unix and don't
dare mention what I know from it!  :-)

See you tonight,
ben

P.S.:  I'll have to show you all my new logo "Tux on Wheels".  When you see
it and me together, you'll "get it"!
--
Ben Roe
TuxWheels Software Consulting