[CLUE-Cert] Vouchers

Drew & Jessica Wulf wulf at usa.net
Tue Aug 28 19:56:37 MDT 2001

Hi Sean,

This is an email I got awhile ago but it seems to be still applicable.

Hi Andrew,

We at Sair would like to invite all of you who have not yet completed Level
I - LCP/LCA certification to take advantage of an offer of a 25% off voucher
for any Level I Sair certification exam at either VUE or Prometric Testing
Centers. You may apply for up to three vouchers. This is an opportunity for
us at Sair to encourage you to continue in your efforts toward professional
Linux certification.
To obtain your test voucher, go to:
http://www.linuxcertification.com/testvoucher and fill in the requested
information including a valid e-mail address. All vouchers will be delivered
by separate e-mail as attachments.
It is my hope to award Sair Linux and GNU perofessional certification to
each of you. Good luck to all!

Alex Lundy, Certification Administrator
Sair Linux and GNU Certification