[CLUE-Cert] Vouchers

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Wed Aug 29 09:48:02 MDT 2001

Sean LeBlanc wrote:

> I forget, what do we need to get vouchers? I'm thinking of
> taking SysAdmin in the near future, and I'd like to get one.

The last time I checked I was told to go to the following URL
and download one:
<http://www.linuxcertification.com/testvoucher>

The vouchers are e-mailed to you.  I was told that I could
download up to four vouchers per email.  And that I should
take the voucher to a Prometric or VUE testing center and
that I would then receive your 25% off.

I was going to do this last week, but I keep procrastinating.
If you get to it before I do, please let us know how it worked.

Lynn