[CLUE-Cert] Vouchers

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at home.com
Fri Aug 31 06:32:48 MDT 2001

I went to the site, and got the following email afterwards:

	    Sair Linux and GNU
400 S. Lamar Blvd., Oxford, Mississippi 38655
	www.linuxcertification.com

Electronic Voucher for Sair Linux test with Prometric Testing Centers.

You must register for an exam prior to the expiration date on the voucher.  Voucher
expiration dates cannot be extended. Your actual testing appointment may be deferred
for up to one year after registration.

To register for an exam, or for more information about testing centers in your area, call
one of the Regional Service Centers (RSC) below.

Tell the representative you wish to use this voucher as payment for your test.

Regional Service Centers:

North American RSC - 1-800-943-EXAM
Lelystad RSC - 31-320-239-800
Tokyo RSC - 0120-387737
Latin America RSC - 1-410-843-4300
Sydney RSC - 61-2-9414-3663

It then goes on to give my voucher number and some Prometric
contact info....
Pretty straightforward. Hopefully the call to schedule goes
off as well.
:)

-Sean