[CLUE-Cert] Meeting next Wednesday

Lynn Danielson lynn.danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Fri Feb 23 19:07:13 MST 2001

Since we have postponed a couple of meetings due to holidays,
there will be a clue-cert meeting next Wednesday, Feb.28th,
and the following Wednesday, March 7th in preparation for
the Sair Installation & Configuration certification exam.
After which we will resume our schedule of alternating
weeks.

By either the March 21st or April 4th meeting, I expect we
will have moved on to studying for the Systems Administration
exam.

Who's going to be the brave soul to take the test first? :-)
Has anyone called to schedule an exam yet?

Lynn Danielson