[CLUE-Cert] Meeting next Wednesday

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at home.com
Sat Feb 24 10:12:12 MST 2001

I wanted to mention that I received my book that I ordered
from Fatbrain. The book is called SAIR Linux/GNU Installation
and Configuration. It's one of those red Exam Cram books
from Coriolis. The author is Michael Jang. ISBN: 1-57610-953-4.
It lists for $34.99.

Seems to be a solid book so far. I've only read up through chapter
3, though. I'll be sure to bring it in Wednesday.

Re: the test itself, I think I might be scheduling it very soon. Depends
on how far I can get through this book in the next few days.