[CLUE-Cert] Cue cards

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at home.com
Thu Jan 25 20:08:43 MST 2001

I missed last meeting; I assume we are meeting again
next Wednesday?

Lynn: I remember you mentioning maybe splitting
up data entry of questions into a cue card type program?
Is that something that you already talked about last
meeting?

Cheers,
Sean LeBlanc - seanleblanc at bigfoot.com
"The simple answer is you'll know by the product they
come back with. By their fruits, ye shall know them. If
they bring back a carefully thought-out and complete result,
they worked. If they don't, they didn't. Visual supervision
is a joke for development workers. Visual supervision is
for prisoners." -_Peopleware_, The Getaway Ploy