[CLUE-Cert] Cue cards

Lynn Danielson Lynn.Danielson at clue.denver.co.us
Fri Jan 26 10:49:16 MST 2001

Sean LeBlanc wrote:

> I missed last meeting; I assume we are meeting again next Wednesday?

Yep.

> Lynn: I remember you mentioning maybe splitting
> up data entry of questions into a cue card type program?
> Is that something that you already talked about last
> meeting?

No.  The only thing said was that I hadn't followed through on it.
I've downloaded two or three different flash card programs, but I
haven't tried installing any of them yet.  I'd like to set up
something that can be accessed through our LUG server, preferrably
web based.  I'll try to take a look at it before the day's out and
post back to the list.

Thanks for the reminder,

Lynn