[CLUE-Cert] Re: Study Group 6-27 - Thanks!

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at home.com
Sun Jul 1 10:09:17 MDT 2001

I wanted to add one other thing I've noticed about this:
Kermit was s-l-o-w. Noticing zterm support in tera term,
I thought I'd try that. It worked, and sz was already
on my Linux box. I haven't done any real comparison, but
on Friday, I sent a 12M file by Kermit, and it took at
least five hours(!) to send it. I tried a ~3M file later
with zterm, and it went in about 5-10 minutes, IIRC. Now,
these were at different times in the day, so maybe it was
related to something else happening on LAN at work, I'm not
sure.